Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog Maintenence and Other Stuff

Having a bit of writers block, I've been spending today doing various other things.  Did some housekeeping at Catholic Lane, worked on getting a new writer I'm actually a bit stoked about, and also doing a bit of upkeep here at the blog.  I've retagged most of the posts.  A lot of people liked my Theology of the Face and wanted to see more of that material.  Hopefully by clicking on the TOB tag, you will see some of the stuff that has been on this blog for awhile, where I think we discuss things you don't really hear in the TOB worlds.

I'll have another column at Catholic Exchange tomorrow based on the importance of the Incarnation to JPII's Catechesis on Human Love.  Will link to that tomorrow.  Friday I will be down at the Cathedral in Detroit for a Latin Mass.  Hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At this current time due to time constraints comments are moderated. Avoid flaming, chest-thumping and stick on topic and your comments will be quickly approved. Do the opposite and they stay in never never land.